COMPLETE BIKE, clear title, all components are good except the tube frame is bent.
Rideable as is, and runs great. Will part out, but would prefer to sell complete. Excellent candidate for a Sportster engine swap, chopper custom, or a winter project bike.
Same engine as the Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster (technically a 1203cc) but has the Thunderstorm heads for more hp & torque.
This Buell has had all the appropriate recalls performed on it to include the upgraded shock and a robust exhaust mount that will not crack from fatigue. The belt was also replaced during a manufacturer's recall, it has maybe 6,000 mi on it.
Unique to this bike:
- Factory tachometer
- Comfort grips
- Bar end mirrors
- Forcewinder intake with K&N filter
- Titanium Wileyco Exhaust (Italian manufacturer, looks and sounds great)
- Avon rear tire and Dunlop front with < 1,500 miles
- EBC front disc and carrier with new brake pads (replaced <1,000 miles ago)
- Front wheel bearings also replaced at same time as front disc
- Brand new battery (<1 month old)
- Custom aluminum footpeg relocation brackets (higher by ~1-1/2" to prevent contact with the ground during hard cornering)
- Custom aluminum shift lever/linkage and brake pedal
- Stock turn signals and brake light replaced by LEDs
- Rebuilt rear disc brake and new pads < 200 miles ago
This bike has just over 25K well-cared-for miles, always stored indoors or under a cover, and is priced to move.
Email me at [email protected]
for more info